Stump Grinding Is The Way To Go
Stump Removal - Another Option
Stump Removal is another method and if you choose removal instead of hiring someone like me (Rick) as your Stump Grinding dude, you'll have big excavating machinery in your yard and you'll end up with a rather large mess that you'll need to deal with. If you're in the process of doing a full-blown landscaping project that may not be a problem, but if you just want to get rid of a stump or two and be done with it, you'll likely be much happier with the outcome if you hire a Stump Grinder.
6 Best Reasons to Get Rid of Those Stumps
1. The trip factor. A trip or fall on a stump can lead to a serious injury or even a lawsuit. Why chance it?
2. Stumps can become a haven to a variety of pests such as termites, carpenter ants, beetles and other wood-boring insects that may eventually make their way into your home. It happened to me. Carpenter ants. Talk about damage!
3. Most deciduous trees (hardwoods) will continue to sprout sucker growth for years.
4. Stumps take up space that can be used for gardens, playscapes or just a nice looking lawn.
5. Stumps are hard to mow around and can do serious damage to your lawn mower and blades.
6. Stumps just look bad. Putting a flower pot on them, burying them or covering them with vines, well... (see #2)
Best Reasons to Keep Your Stumps...
I got nothin'.
Call Express Stump Grinding
Connecticut Service Areas
Canton & North Canton
Granby & East Granby
Hartland & East Hartland
Windsor & East Windsor